New Outlet Scarf Print Bag?

octoberschilde

Southern Girl!
Oct 3, 2008
I have searched high and low on this forum and can't find any reference to it. Please forgive me if this is a dumb question. I was at my outlet this past weekend and found a beautiful new scarf print wristlet and scarf. The SA told me they had bags in it but they were all sold out. Anyone know what the pattern is called? Do you own a bag in this? I would love to see pics.

Thanks!

I have it and the writlet! Coach Soho Pleated Scarf Print Satchel
LOVE it! Have gotten a TON of compliments.

100_2129.jpg

There is a curved shape version of it too. I paused to look at it in the middle of Zoe Mania, but didn't slow down enough to seriously consider it.

Kind of shaped like the Soho bags they have out right now.

It's definitely the current MFF Soho Pleated collection. This collection comes in the pretty scarf print, leather and also signature fabric.

The line offers the following items for some materials and not others:

1) Pony scarf
2) Square scarf
3) Tote (shown in leggeks' picture above)
4) Hobo
5) Convertible bag with shoulder and crossbody strap
6) Small flap bag
7) Small wallet
8) Long wallet (checkbook and non-checkbook)
9) Wristlet
10) Clutch/capacity wristlet
11) Make up case (totally forgotten about this one)

If I'm not mistaken, the scarf print ones didn't come with either of the wallets while the signature print ones didn't have both the wristlet and clutch/capacity wristlet and perhaps the make up case too. Leather has almost everything except for the make up case I think :shrugs:

I am not entirely sure about the small flap bag but I think that only comes in leather.

Hope that helps :biggrin: If I missed out any other items for this line or am wrong about certain things, please correct me.

Last edited: