New outlet in Texas is coming in March 2012

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
I went to Grapevine Mills over the weekend and they are adding a coach outlet to open in March 2012. At least now I can stop paying the tolls to ride all the way to Allen. I think the outlet they are building in Grand Prairie will also have one.

Wow...are they still really going to open the outlet in GP? I haven't heard a word about it in ages...maybe that's why the Allen outlet isn't as great as it used to be...

It actually opened today. I wish it was a little larger but it could be that I'm just used to the Allen store which is huge. They basically had all the factory bags but nothing from the full price stores but I wasn't expecting them too.

Wow gals. Thanks for the update. I've been waiting for Grand Prairie. Had no clue about Grapevine Mills. Where is it located? (Near what major store.) I just checked their directory and could not find it on the online Directory. I guess I can call them tomorrow.

And, as sales volume increases, full price should show up. That is what has happened at the other Factory Outlet stores.