new outlet floorset

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
can anyone confirm?
i've heard two people say their outlet had a new floorset, and they were including signature stripe...... can anyone confirm? any s.a.s? because if they are getting in khaki gold stuff i will be all over that!:love:

I was just at my outlet yesterday, and there was nothing new other than a new teal or turquoise line and some signature stuff with the same color trim. I did not see any signature stripe.

I was at the Leesburg outlet yesterday, and it was a freakin' madhouse . . . there was a line out the door, and they were only letting people in as customers came out. They had a bunch of signature stripe-last year's, I think--denim, brown, a crimson color, multicolor. They had totes (different sizes) and shoulder bags. There MAY have been gold ones, but I wasn't looking for that specifically, so I don't want to say for sure. The SAs were very helpful, often going into the back for customers and pulling out different sizes of bags that people were interested in. I went back this morning (to return the 3 "impulse buy" bags that I bought last night . . . still sad about having to do that, but got them home and realized that I already have too many bags that are similar, and at this point, there are not enough days left in my life for me to carry them all :nogood:), but they still had the brown and red sig. stripe totes, a couple of multi-stripe messengers, and lots of cute sig. stripe small bags (that bronze-y chocolate one, a bunch of demin). Don't know about the floorset, but they definitely seemed to be mobilizing for a move to the new store in the same outlet center (walked past it and it's huge!). Good luck finding your gold bag!

^^ thats ridiculous.

i have never seen that happen at the outlets

I know! I hadn't seen anything like it before, either. I don't know what was worse--the fact that there was a line, like we were being admitted to "an event" . . . or the fact that we were all willing to wait in line for half an hour to get into the "event."

I was in Orlando today. (First one in the door BTW!!!) and they had tons of Signature stripe. The older ones though from 2006/2007?? My mom picked up the Black/Gunmetal one #10124. They also had khaki/green, khaki/multi, khaki/crimson, and 1 denim shoulder tote. They also had (2) 2008 spring patchwork wristlets. I just didn't like they had lots of denim stripe accessories and no totes, and lots of signature stripe totes and no accessories. So its very hard to match up. I did end up spending over $400!!! And I will post pics in awhile in April Puchases!!!

Oh I forgot to add........ The SA said that on May 2nd they are opening to a bigger store and getting all new stuff in. Thats why they had tons today for 50% off the clearance!!

hmmm thank you guys! cate do you remeber if they had any zip around signature stripe wallets? it sounds like i should call them tomorrow then!
I really want my gold tote, and i would settle for the camel and gold one at the department stores, but i like te older signature stripe wallets.....

hmmm thank you guys! cate do you remeber if they had any zip around signature stripe wallets? it sounds like i should call them tomorrow then!
I really want my gold tote, and i would settle for the camel and gold one at the department stores, but i like te older signature stripe wallets.....

The only one they had was the denim signature stripe!!

Ooohh, I'm so glad I didn't see the denim signature stripe zip around wallet--I ordered it from JAX a couple of months ago, full price (arggghhhhh!). Love it, though. I didn't see any sig. stripe zip arounds when I was there. Good luck with your call tomorrow--hope they have something you want!

P.S. They are moving to a store in the same section of the outlets, but at a corner (where there is an opening to the parking lot). It's by the new Kate Spade store. It's seems huge, and looks beautiful inside. LOTS of space. Don't know when the move will take place.