New outlet floorset for August 2009

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
There is satin and leather hamptons stuff, right? Any idea if this is both, or just one of those?

mcoop13

O.G.
Apr 12, 2009
They usually put the satin ones in the spring/summer floorsets. Maybe these will be only leather for fall?

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I understand the whole idea of the satin bags for the spring floorset, but my gosh it's like those bags haven't changed (other then color & trim) for atleast 3 years if not longer. I know the last MFF Hamptons set had those nice carryall's...I guess hopefully they'll be marked down for the IOWA GAL's outlet meet-up on the 6th of Sept. I better start saving my pennies so I can go stir craZy!!! LOL

I thought the Soho line was pretty nice all in all. Hopefully they'll hit the mark!!! I was happy with the MFF turnlock tote & satchel, but I still have yet to clip the tags on the tote. I may wait until the meet-up to see if there's something I LOVE more.

honuhonu

Hopelessly in Love
O.G.
Sep 28, 2008
USA
I saw some black signature bags that had some snakeskin on them and was told they were part of the new mff line coming out soon.

Jun 12, 2007
Do you have to treat the satin really carefully? Ive never owned one of those. They kind of scare me like patent does and suede too.

Jun 12, 2007
Does anyone know if there will be siggy in the new outlet floor set per chance?Im also thinking maybe the Soho MFF will go clearance? What are your thoughts on that too?

eekiepie2

O.G.
Jun 22, 2008
I saw some MFF Madelines!!!!!!!!!!! Since they were part of the Hampton's line, I am assuming that the new line includes these as well. I knew they were MFF because I never saw some of those color schemes ever made in the original line. For example, I saw a Leather Black Med Madeline with SILVER hardware... AFAIK, they were only made with gold hardware. Plus, these MFF do not have the scarf on the handle.

runner22

dreaming of Coach...
O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hawkeye State
So are the outlets going to turn into MFF versions of past bags or something?? Seriously. The MFF Lilys and Bridgits, Zoes, now Madelines??

CCfor C

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Yes, I posted about this in the Zoe thread...!! Can't believe all the "knockoffs" of our favorite styles. Sorry, but I don't like it. I was excited when I saw a table of Madelines, but got suspicious and looked at the creed...sure enough...Fblah blah blah....:lol: