New Outlet Buys!

giagnm

O.G.
Feb 11, 2009
The SA from the outlet called me today to let me know that the new floorset was coming out today and that I could pick up the Zoe I had on hold. The outlet also had the red leather (not patent but MFF):yahoo: Zoe that I wanted so now I've added two new Zoes to the family!

The large chocolate and large red side by side
MoreMiscellaneousPictures008-4.jpg

Up close pics of the red leather zoe
MoreMiscellaneousPictures005-6.jpg

MoreMiscellaneousPictures007-4.jpg

MoreMiscellaneousPictures004-5.jpg

MoreMiscellaneousPictures006-6.jpg

Yaaay!! Congrats on your new purchases:smile: they are beauties!

I just go back from my outlet and got a black madeline clutch to go with my teal one....I :heart: them both..I just couldn't pass the black one up too for that price..they were givin them away pretty much!

The SA from the outlet called me today to let me know that the new floorset was coming out today and that I could pick up the Zoe I had on hold. The outlet also had the red leather (not patent but MFF):yahoo: Zoe that I wanted so now I've added two new Zoes to the family!

The large chocolate and large red side by side
MoreMiscellaneousPictures008-4.jpg

Up close pics of the red leather zoe
MoreMiscellaneousPictures005-6.jpg

MoreMiscellaneousPictures007-4.jpg

MoreMiscellaneousPictures004-5.jpg

MoreMiscellaneousPictures006-6.jpg
Would you please post the style and color number for your red zoe? My out SA is telling me that the red does not come with silver hardware.

clb2009, the number on the creed patch is F0920-F12669. The price tag has the color code SV/RD. The upc code is 884830 983326. The boutique red zoes had the brass hardware. My outlet had a lot of these MFF Red Zoes. The only downside is they don't come with a dustbag.