NEW ORLEANS CL lovers please HELP

I want to thank a fellow tpfer who so kindly offered her signed shoe to me. It was such an amazing offer, we don't wear the same size and I honestly wouldn't have felt comfortable doing it. But, Just the fact she offered her signed CL made everything better, the idea that a stranger would care enough to do such an act of kindness.
Thank you so much, and you know who you are ;)

Kind as this may be, this is not allowed on tPF. Please read our rules about buying/selling. They apply even when done as a favor.

Not to be a Debbie downer, but in reality Dianabanana's suggestion of having someone "sign them for you" is actually your only chance right now. From what I've heard about the New Orleans signing he may not be doing any pre-signing. If your shoe isn't pre-signed you MUST physically have someone there to sign it, an SA can't do this for you. This late in the game there is NO CHANCE your shoe is getting pre-signed. At the Houston signing they were incredibly strict about 1pair/person and there had to be a physical person there at the signing.

Your best bet at this point is to ask a kind tpfer to physically get your shoes signed otherwise it won't happen :sad:.

My SA arranged so I got THREE pairs signed in Boston. My hubbie stood in line for one pair and the other two were taken cared by my SA. I think it is possible for a SA to do it for you if you have a good relationship. Somehow my SA was able to get 2 numbers for the other two pairs and got them signed (NOT pre signed). I was so happy and super appreciative towards her since those two pairs were for my friends and we aren't from Boston.

Yes, it was one pair per person as well in Boston but everyone were given a number card. So ppl could have bought two pairs with 2 numbers and got signed twice.

My SA arranged so I got THREE pairs signed in Boston. My hubbie stood in line for one pair and the other two were taken cared by my SA. I think it is possible for a SA to do it for you if you have a good relationship. Somehow my SA was able to get 2 numbers for the other two pairs and got them signed (NOT pre signed). I was so happy and super appreciative towards her since those two pairs were for my friends and we aren't from Boston.

Yes, it was one pair per person as well in Boston but everyone were given a number card. So ppl could have bought two pairs with 2 numbers and got signed twice.

In Houston he was pretty adamant on only signing one shoe/person. Another tpfer had her husband stand in line with her so she could get two pairs signed. He did a good job on the first pair and the second pair he only signed his name. Your SA did a great job! But I think it helped that all three shoes were signed to different names. :smile: