New organizer pouch

So I have used the Goyard organizer pouch for a few days and here are my thoughts -

Pros - I really do like the shape of it. I had bought two different purse organizers for my St Louis, and I didn't like the look of either one in the bag so I never used them. Because of the thin canvas of the bag you could see the outline of the structured purse organizer and also it made my St louis way too stiff. (and that is one of the things I love, is the ease and squishiness of the bag) The new organizer pouch is made in such a way, that you can't see an outline of it from the outside of the bag (does that make sense?) Also the bag still look like it has some give, and not perfectly squared off, with this organizer.
I also really like that it will keep my bags clean. I have 2 St Louis' and an Anjou and I can just pick up the organizer and move it from bag to bag.

Cons - It makes the bag a lot heavier, which is why a lot of us like the goyard so much because of the light weight of it.
Also if I put my phone in one of the side pockets I can't quite get the zipper closed, the phone is a tad too tall.
The cost seems a little high, because honestly I don't think I would ever use this as just a "tote" on it own.

But overall....at this point, having 3 purses I can use it in, I am glad to have it.

So I have used the Goyard organizer pouch for a few days and here are my thoughts -

Pros - I really do like the shape of it. I had bought two different purse organizers for my St Louis, and I didn't like the look of either one in the bag so I never used them. Because of the thin canvas of the bag you could see the outline of the structured purse organizer and also it made my St louis way too stiff. (and that is one of the things I love, is the ease and squishiness of the bag) The new organizer pouch is made in such a way, that you can't see an outline of it from the outside of the bag (does that make sense?) Also the bag still look like it has some give, and not perfectly squared off, with this organizer.
I also really like that it will keep my bags clean. I have 2 St Louis' and an Anjou and I can just pick up the organizer and move it from bag to bag.

Cons - It makes the bag a lot heavier, which is why a lot of us like the goyard so much because of the light weight of it.
Also if I put my phone in one of the side pockets I can't quite get the zipper closed, the phone is a tad too tall.
The cost seems a little high, because honestly I don't think I would ever use this as just a "tote" on it own.

But overall....at this point, having 3 purses I can use it in, I am glad to have it.
Thanks for the detailed review!

So I saw it and did buy it!

SA pointed out to me that with the organizer inside the St Louis will sit up on its own, rather than collapse, which is nice. I also like that it matches the St Louis interior. It fits inside my old Fidji and actually makes that bag look nicer when carried since it tended to fold in half before. It doesn't fit inside my Artois, though, perhaps mine is smaller that the one that enjoy1 has.

It barely fits in my Dior Book tote (though I have a Dior pouch that I use inside of that). It is nice inside my Loewe basket bag, before I didn't like carrying a lot of loose things around in that. And of course it is useful if I decide to carry Louis Vuitton Neverfull and other random tote bags I have. I can squish it into the Chanel Deauvlle but it makes the sides bulge out a bit.

Overall I'm happy with purchase!

Thanks for the detailed review!
So I saw it and did buy it!

SA pointed out to me that with the organizer inside the St Louis will sit up on its own, rather than collapse, which is nice. I also like that it matches the St Louis interior. It fits inside my old Fidji and actually makes that bag look nicer when carried since it tended to fold in half before. It doesn't fit inside my Artois, though, perhaps mine is smaller that the one that enjoy1 has.

It barely fits in my Dior Book tote (though I have a Dior pouch that I use inside of that). It is nice inside my Loewe basket bag, before I didn't like carrying a lot of loose things around in that. And of course it is useful if I decide to carry Louis Vuitton Neverfull and other random tote bags I have. I can squish it into the Chanel Deauvlle but it makes the sides bulge out a bit.

Overall I'm happy with purchase!

Hello! For those of you who purchased, could you please tell me - is the canvas coated or just the same uncoated canvas as the inside of a St. Louis, Artois etc? And would anyone be willing to measure? I am wanting this for my three St. Louis GM's and my Artois MM.

Thank you so very much!

Would it be possible for you to measure? Is it coated fabric that might be wipeable?

Thank you!