New Order Online

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered a Zippy Coin Purse in Monogram Canvas. It will take about 5-7 business days since LV is sending it from TN. I'm so excited since my local boutique doesn't have this item in stock.

Shortage problem prevents me from buying more pieces. This order will be really great!

I'm currently on a self imposed ban for LV handbags for two years. There isn't any new style I can't live without at the moment. My DBF agreed to contribute 1/2 of the funds if I don't buy any handbags for two years.

Accessories are not included during this period. :nuts:

2. Congrats on your new Zippy coin purse. I love mine and I'm sure you will too!

3. Congrats! Glad you were able to find one online.

4. Thank you for your nice comments. I fell in love with ZCP Mono for a very long time. It was always out of stock at my local boutique. It was so nice to find one on LV's website. :yahoo:

5. Congrats on the ZCP! :smile:

6. Congrats on your ZCP!

7. Congrats on getting a ZCP! Seems like it's a real celebration these days when any of us gets something we want, because those LVs are just so elusive!

8. I totally agree with you!! scaredycat lol
    feel like seeing a celebrity everytime I see someone doing a review thread :P

OP, Congrats on your ZCP!!

9. Congrats. ZCP in mono is one of my favorites. :smile:

10. Congrats! ZCP are so handy to have!

11. You guys are the best. I don't have any close friends who are into LV items. There is only one who lives out of state. It is really nice to meet people like you from all over the world.

It really took a long time to find this ZCP. My local boutique only had one display ZCP in Mono. It was also sold out on www.louisvuitton.com. As soon as I saw ZCP becoming available on LV's website, I had to buy it.

It must be a very handy one to travel with.

12. Congrats! And I like your ban on bags only! LV accessories are sooo cute (and so many!)

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats on your ZCP~ enjoy!

15. Congratulations!