New one for you all...Vertu phone's leather (Hermes?)....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So this may be a unique question for the experts on here:

I just picked up my new phone, a Vertu Constellation in Hermes orange. Its wrapped in orange leather and the case for it is leather. While they wont say outright, the leather's description states its 'natural grain from one of Europe’s oldest tanneries', and one sales associate implied it was sourced from Hermes. Being a cell phone it will obviously be going in and out of pockets all day, tables, bags, and all kinds of messy locations. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good solid treatment for it that can prevent stains and color transfer....

2. I hate to break it to you but I really doubt they used H leather. Granted for $5k I can imagine the leather they used on your phone is quite nice. There are no solid treatments that I know of to prevent stains and color transfer. Just be careful and maybe carry some baby wipes. Good luck and enjoy your new phone.

3. Thanks :smile: Ya I was hesitant to believe its Hermes, tho im hoping theres something i can find that helps treat it. Ive been eyeing some kinda waterproofing treatment to just help keep it clean tho never tried it before on nicer materials....

4. Oh I wouldn't do that. Waterproof treat it. Leather too delicate. Just dont put it in your jeans pocket.