New On Purse Blog...Thoughts about Ed Hardy Bags?

I really dont like ED Hardy from the clothes to the shoes to the bags. I just dont like the style. It looks really trashy to me. (Sorry if I hurt any persons feelings); but thats just my opinion. :smile:

I like Ed Hardy, but am in my 50's so I wouldn't carry a bag or wear the clothing. It's a little too trendy and young for me. I do have a scarf; that's as far as I will go. But I think the look is cute on the right person; I don't think its trashy, just edgy.

Personally, EH is never a brand I would carry around except if I went to a rock/metal concert. I feel that's it's audience and looks great in that environment, but I don't attend many rock/metal concerts. Overall I'm not a fan, never have been, I think the market is way to saturated with EH products. I give it a C+ grade for being edgy, be a D or F for style.

I really dont like ED Hardy from the clothes to the shoes to the bags. I just dont like the style. It looks really trashy to me. (Sorry if I hurt any persons feelings); but thats just my opinion. :smile:

I notice the type of people who wear it aren't stylish or relevent even. The dad from Jon&Kate rocks it.

Opinions on Ed Hardy bags....I have two of the canvas and leather and one super sparkly one that i am not sure how to wear.....thoughts about Ed?

I have an olive green canvas bag that I bought at LAX (I think). It's very useful when I go on long walks or where one of my more expensive bags might get damaged.

I like the way it has removable compartments and everything fits.

I'm a super stylish person - so there:nuts:

There are some unkind comments on this thread. It's possible to dislike a brand without insulting people who like it. I would like to point out that the OP stated that she has several EH bags.

Okannie, I tend to think that because EH has so much going on, it looks best with a very simple, casual outfit -- think dark jeans, a black top (tank top in the summer, sweater in the winter), and Chuck Taylors, or ballet flats, or motorcycle boots, or other shoe of your choice? Let all the focus be on the bag.

There are some unkind comments on this thread. It's possible to dislike a brand without insulting people who like it. I would like to point out that the OP stated that she has several EH bags.

Okannie, I tend to think that because EH has so much going on, it looks best with a very simple, casual outfit -- think dark jeans, a black top (tank top in the summer, sweater in the winter), and Chuck Taylors, or ballet flats, or motorcycle boots, or other shoe of your choice? Let all the focus be on the bag.

Yes, I'm concerned that the OP might have been offended. :s

She did ask for opinions, I know, but I think the opinions she wanted were regarding how to wear the bags best; not whether we all like Ed Hardy, or not.

I agree with you on how to wear them, too, sam. :yes: