New oldie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a new bracelet today - it's called the Osiris...and is leather with a ghw toggle.

I hadn't seen it before, but on doing a search...seems it is an old style? I love the color, but upon coming home, it seems a bit big for me :nogood:

[​IMG]

Does anyone else have this bracelet...and how does it fit with you...would love to see any pics of your Osiris too. TIA!

2. Nice piece.

3. This piece is interesting! I never seen this in any boutique. Congrats for the special piece! :smile:

4. Thanks EMDOC and LoveHermes89! I got it from a boutique, but it seems to be an older model.

5. Hermes is an older house. darling I don't think that with H the concept of older model applies as all of it's creations are traditionally old form archives or have been made for years it's very interesting cute and I think very unique !!!!! Enjoy in the best of health !

6. It looks great...;)

7. So special n nice color
    Never see this b4

8. This is very pretty bracelet and looks good on you .......... congrats !!!!

9. Thanks everyone!! Well, I actually found the bracelet a bit too big - it doesn't show in the pic - but it tends to swivel around a lot, so I went ahead and exchanged it at my store today for a orange clic clac with GHW. I have a soft spot for clic clacs lately.

So this poor baby is back in store...waiting for its new owner to pick her out!