New obsession: Chanel earrings *Reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    Got these babies from the Sydney boutique just yesterday :love: They're my first pair and definitely won't be my last! I already have my eye on the gold interlocking C's with pearl drop :biggrin: The SA told me this pair here are from the 2010 Cruise Collection. Could anyone please confirm this for me? TIA

:heart:

2. DSCN2890.jpg

DSCN2897.jpg

DSCN2902.jpg

DSCN2906.jpg

DSCN2909.jpg

3. nice one..

:heart:

4. I'm not much 'into' costume jewelry but these are just gorgeous!

5. Beautiful earrings! Congrats. I think the last two or three digits on the side should tell you which collection they are from. It should be a letter followed by 10? I'm not too sure.

6. ohh thanks senbei! i will go and look at the tag right now :biggrin:

7. Let's see modeling pics of those stunners :woohoo:

8. Oops I meant the side of the box! Sorry it's a bit early in the morning in the States. :P

9. Pretty! I'm obsessed with Chanel earrings as well... I think Imma head down to the Chanel boutique tomorrow to pick another pair up hopefully ;) and it's your fault... in a good way! :graucho:

10. 10C A42519Y09736...it's all jibberish to me but common sense would lead one to think that the 10C indeed represents 2010 Cruise :smile:

Yay! problem solved :tup:

11. They are sooo pretty! Congrats!

12. soooooo pretty :love:

13. Yay! I must apologize for my flip of the numbers. :woohoo:

14. Yep, 10C refers to 2010 cruise.

15. Here you go Israeli_Flava :blush:
    DSCN2920.jpg