New Oak Roxy!!!!!

May 7, 2007
Well, I finally found an Old, Worn, Battered Oak Roxanne on eBay!

The photo on the auction was terrible but the price was really good so I went for it anyway and was delighted this morning when it arrived.

I compared it to my Chocolate Roxy and its good!

I know some people will question why I would want to spend good money on a very old and used bag but I think it looks fab - especially a Roxy.

Here she is:

Attachments

• Oak Roxy.jpg
    Oak Roxy.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Oak Roxy 4.jpg
    Oak Roxy 4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Oak Roxy 5.jpg
    Oak Roxy 5.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 66
Wow, that bag is soo slouchy and lush:drool: (thats the Bristolian in me coming out!) And you don't have to hassle of beaking her in, my Roxy is 18 months old and still isn't anywherre near this lovley!

You have to take a fmaily shot now, please :flowers:

Wow, that bag is soo slouchy and lush:drool: (thats the Bristolian in me coming out!) And you don't have to hassle of beaking her in, my Roxy is 18 months old and still isn't anywherre near this lovley!

You have to take a fmaily shot now, please :flowers:

Here you go CAT - a new family shot.

I'm posting more in the Family thread too.

Attachments

• Family Shot.jpg
    Family Shot.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 163
Now that is lovely oak! Congratulations Ali.

I'm not sure I'll ever get an oak bag. Only because I don't have the patience to wait for it to look like yours.

That's why I had to try and find an old, battered one. My Bays is getting quite colour now but I don't really want my Phoebe to get old, that's the only Oak one I like looking new - maybe that's why she doesn't get used much.

Roxy will definately get used loads because I won't worry about her going out in the rain or anything.

Roxy will definately get used loads because I won't worry about her going out in the rain or anything.

Another reason for me to get a used oak :tup:

I actually agree with you regarding Phoebe. She does look best 'new'. Though just the other day I saw a Phoebe with quite a bit of patina and she still looked lovely.

It looks absolutely gorgeous Ali.

attachment.php

I can't believe that I've got all those Mulberry bags! and especially that I've got them all THIS YEAR and its not even over yet!

I still NEED a Jamie (either Oak or Chocolate or both!) and something in Black (probably Mabel or E/W Bays). I'd also like a Mabel in Midnight - although I like the Chloe Small Bay in Purple too so I'm not sure which one I'll get. I haven't got an Chloe bags yet.

Last edited:
I can't believe that I've got all those Mulberry bags! and especially that I've got them all THIS YEAR and its not even over yet!

I still NEED a Jamie (either Oak or Chocolate or both!) and something in Black (probably Mabel or E/W Bays). I'd also like a Mabel in Midnight - although I like the Chloe Small Bay in Purple too so I'm not sure which one I'll get. I haven't got an Chloe bags yet.

AND an Oak Langham (almost forgot that one!).