Alexander Wang New nylon rocco and rockie

Aug 22, 2010
I just got an email about new Rocco's and Rockie's now avail in nylon.

My initial reaction is boo! Boo to the underwhelming fabric and boo to the price.

I know his bags are expensive but $895 and $765 for nylon...eh not impressed doesn't seem as interesting or innovative.

Thoughts? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411415220.139885.jpg

My initial reaction is boo! Boo to the underwhelming fabric and boo to the price.

I know his bags are expensive but $895 and $765 for nylon...eh not impressed doesn't seem as interesting or innovative.

Thoughts? View attachment 2758434

not a fan, I didn't even like the clear/PVC ones that they made a few years back. these will guarantee be on mark down.

Prada nylon is the best thing ever. Worth every penny. AW nylon doesn't look to belong in the same category, iykwim

yes, I bought one 10 years ago and it still looks great.

I agree! It's more money than when the Rocco / Rockie's first came out.. I think they'll have trouble with this one.

Thoughts? View attachment 2758434

The nylon doesn't intrigue me like his usual textures do. I feel like the weight distribution would leave the bag looking awkward!

I like this, it's sporty and probably much lighter weight. However I would never spend that much. Would have to be at least 50% off before I'd consider.

I don't hate the idea of a Rocco/Rockie in nylon for those who ***** about the weight. Plus it seems like it would be less delicate for those who may not want to baby a leather bag all the time. With that said, the price is absolutely insane (to me). Not nearly as affordable as I would've expected looking at the initial email. Lame!

Does anyone have the nylon Rocco (or even the Rockie)? I am considering picking one up after Christmas but I haven't seen either of them in person, so I am nervous to purchase it online without seeing the quality of the nylon first. Any photos (that aren't stock) would very much appreciated. TIA!

I have the nylon rockie arriving tomorrow, I got it in the sale so hopefully it'll be worth it, I'm hoping by choosing the nylon it'll be a lot lighter to carry. I love the style of the rockie but with the amount of stuff I carry around daily the leather was just too much

I have the nylon rockie arriving tomorrow, I got it in the sale so hopefully it'll be worth it, I'm hoping by choosing the nylon it'll be a lot lighter to carry. I love the style of the rockie but with the amount of stuff I carry around daily the leather was just too much

Dying to see photos of your new Rockie! Close ups of the nylon quality and mod shots would be awesome, TIA!! ☺️

Hi, sorry no photos to show, as quickly as it arrived it went straight back, has to be the worst bag ever. The nylon was very thick and padded and it was leather on the handles and strap. It didn't even hold its structure and I purchased it thinking it would be much lighter than my leather one but if anything it felt heavier once I put my stuff in it. I would not recommend this bag at all. But then again everyone's opinion is different I just know for me it was a mistake