New Noe in Soft Veau Cachemire leather!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. New Noe in Soft Veau Cachemire leather!!! Same leather used on the Calf Sofia bags! :biggrin:

Comes in blanc, jasper and brown!

I would love one in soft leather! So exciting!

louis-vuitton-noé-bb-icons--M42610_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-noé-bb-icons--M42612_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-noé-bb-icons--M42611_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-noé-pm-icons--M42607_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton-noé-pm-icons--M42609_PM2_Front view.jpg
  3. The first one reminds me of the VVN Noe!!!! OMG this is fabulous! :love:

4. They are luxurious...I love the brown color. ️

5. OMG! I am in love!!! Do you know pricing by chance?

6. Oh my! Can someone tell me about Soft Veau Cachemire leather?

I read briefly online that it's "scratch resistant but must still be handled with care"..

Is this a kind of leather that must be babied? Or can you throw it around (gently, haha)... Coz man.. I am really liking that caramel colored one!!

7. These are gorgeous! Especially the jasper color!:heart:

8. OMG :drool: Stunning!!!

9. Not sure about the price yet. But since it's in the high leather range. I would assume 3k for the bb, and 4k for the pm. I just txted my SA and waiting for her response.

10. My SC pm is in this leather, I never handle it with care. I just use it regularly include fully loaded and put it on flights overhead locker without dust bag. Saw some slight corner scratch due to I pull it from overhead lockers and also put it in the trolley car without dust bag. But after I got home I use lovin my bag delicate series cleaned it and buff all the corners, now it appear as new again, can't see the scratches anymore. So I don't think you need to baby this type of leather. HTH.

11. wow... :loveeyes:

so pretty!

12. Loving this. Was looking at the petite noe in epi but it's all call for availability in UK. But this I might wait for :smile: when you get info for release dates and prices please post.

13. I was just thinking of getting the petite noe this weekend. I changed my mind

14. OMG the first one :loveeyes:

15. Noe BB is $3800 same for chantilly ...requested info a couple of weeks ago ... maybe due Mid May.... I wish the noe was nomade as the capuccino colours looks like skin:P