New Nikki

it's not a new Nikki. it's an old stock originally released in 2012 (but it's possible that it's re-produced sometime later). the lining is polka dot. i don't know about the leather of this particular color. i own one in a different color from the same year. and the leather is squishy and smooth. from the photos, it looks good.

Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and got it (and the NYC hazelnut MAM). These will be my 11th and 12th RMs but my first in a couple of years, and my first Nikki. Hope they're good, I hate how things have been hit or miss lately!

that one looks good. :graucho:
I have a nikki (royal blue) with the polka dot lining and it is pretty fabulous. Also have the hazelnut mini mam and the leather is soooo nice. Makes it much heavier than my other mams so I don't use it as much as I had anticipated. Beautiful nonetheless.

it's not a new Nikki. it's an old stock originally released in 2012 (but it's possible that it's re-produced sometime later). the lining is polka dot. i don't know about the leather of this particular color. i own one in a different color from the same year. and the leather is squishy and smooth. from the photos, it looks good.

The leather on this one is great, but it's not the polka dot lining - its the black and white scribbles. Posting some pics in the Sept purchases thread.

The leather on this one is great, but it's not the polka dot lining - its the black and white scribbles. Posting some pics in the Sept purchases thread.
i see. i think RM puts an old stock photo of Nikki on the website. not cool. i've read your post to another thread. your Hazelnut MAM looks great! honestly, Nikki is also not my style. although i have 4 of them, unfortunately i don't wear any of them much.