New Neverfull interior

valw

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
Hi. I see a Neverfull on eBay with date code VI4125 but it's the old interior with the script handwriting. I thought the new ones came out before this? I want to make sure it's authentic.

Any idea

Hi. I see a Neverfull on eBay with date code VI4125 but it's the old interior with the script handwriting. I thought the new ones came out before this? I want to make sure it's authentic.

Any idea
The Neo Neverfull (also referred to as the new Neverfull and Neverfull NM), was released November 15th, 2013. Based on the date code alone, the bag is not authentic.

However, this is assuming the Neverfull is NOT a Mon Monogram, as current and past Mon Monograms come with the old, script-style lining.

The Neo Neverfull (also referred to as the new Neverfull and Neverfull NM), was released November 15th, 2013. Based on the date code alone, the bag is not authentic.

However, this is assuming the Neverfull is NOT a Mon Monogram, as current and past Mon Monograms come with the old, script-style lining.

This would be my guess. A mom monogram without the added features. It's like the original one. Sigh. I love the original one❤️