New Neverfull interior

valw

Feb 15, 2008
Hi. I see a Neverfull on eBay with date code VI4125 but it's the old interior with the script handwriting. I thought the new ones came out before this? I want to make sure it's authentic.

Any idea

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
Yes, mine is from 2014 and has the current block type writing, not the script.

lvmk

Oct 5, 2014
Hi. I see a Neverfull on eBay with date code VI4125 but it's the old interior with the script handwriting. I thought the new ones came out before this? I want to make sure it's authentic.

Any idea
The Neo Neverfull (also referred to as the new Neverfull and Neverfull NM), was released November 15th, 2013. Based on the date code alone, the bag is not authentic.

However, this is assuming the Neverfull is NOT a Mon Monogram, as current and past Mon Monograms come with the old, script-style lining.

NickitaLuvsLV

Apr 18, 2015
The Neo Neverfull (also referred to as the new Neverfull and Neverfull NM), was released November 15th, 2013. Based on the date code alone, the bag is not authentic.

However, this is assuming the Neverfull is NOT a Mon Monogram, as current and past Mon Monograms come with the old, script-style lining.
This would be my guess. A mom monogram without the added features. It's like the original one. Sigh. I love the original one❤️

Mar 8, 2016
US
It's not an auction so you're not hard pressed for time. Why don't you post this on the Authenticate This thread and have it checked out by the experts?

katieny

Jun 15, 2010
Texas
The trim around the top isn't the same color as the handles. That is odd. It was a gift but I'm sure it's authentic. Hmmmm. Only 21 feedback. Run away!!