New Neverfull interior

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I see a Neverfull on eBay with date code VI4125 but it's the old interior with the script handwriting. I thought the new ones came out before this? I want to make sure it's authentic.

Any idea

2. Yes, mine is from 2014 and has the current block type writing, not the script.

3. The Neo Neverfull (also referred to as the new Neverfull and Neverfull NM), was released November 15th, 2013. Based on the date code alone, the bag is not authentic.

However, this is assuming the Neverfull is NOT a Mon Monogram, as current and past Mon Monograms come with the old, script-style lining.

4. This would be my guess. A mom monogram without the added features. It's like the original one. Sigh. I love the original one❤️

5. #5 Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  6. It's not an auction so you're not hard pressed for time. Why don't you post this on the Authenticate This thread and have it checked out by the experts?

7. Yeah definitely not authentic.

8. It's a fake.

9. :true:

10. Pretty much a superfake! Good thing you asked here first. :smile:

11. You guys are so good. :coolio:

12. The trim around the top isn't the same color as the handles. That is odd. It was a gift but I'm sure it's authentic. Hmmmm. Only 21 feedback. Run away!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice