New Neverfull, Delightful GM, Westminster or Saumur 35...which to get with holiday $?

es0725

O.G.
May 28, 2007
Hi everyone - I was given some money for the holidays and definitely want to get a Louis Vuitton bag. I have several already and the last one I bought was the Alma in damier ebene, so I am looking to get a larger one this time. I am debating currently between several, such as the Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene, Delightful GM, Westminster or a Vintage Saumur 35. Any thoughts or recommendations on what I should get (and why?). All input is welcome!!! Thanks!

:smile:

Let's see...I have:

Monogram Croissant PM
Monogram Luco
Onatah in Brown Perforated Leather
Alma Damier Ebene
Speedy 30 Damier Azure
Speedy 35 in Monogram
Manhattan GM
Papillon 26 Damier Ebene
Medium Ring Agenda Monogram
Sarah Wallet in Monogram
Black Epi Pochette

I'm probably leaving something out. I tend to like more classic styles as I have sold a couple others that were less so. I almost got the Delightful GM for my birthday but didn't because part of me thought it seemed a bit trendy. I really like all of them though, so it's hard to choose. Also, part of me wants to stay under $1000 which is why the Neverfull and Saumur seem like good options. I've also been thinking about the Neverfull since they first released them, and just never bought it. So many great bags to choose from!

Thanks! No - I don't have a crossbody in Louis... I have a Gucci one I use a lot, but it is not very large, then I have a larger Longchamp but it is very casual. I have been contemplating a Louis that has the handheld and crossbody option, but have not pulled the trigger yet!

I have the Delightful GM and cannot say enough great things about it. Its light, even with alot in it, its easy to get in and out of without taking it off your shoulder, its very roomy, looks great, has a single strap with beautiful embossing that doesnt fall off your shoulder and works with any outfit! Convinced yet? :biggrin: