New Neverful pm

Peeks

Mar 25, 2015
I have just seen this on the website. Has anyone used this and is it too small vs the GM an MM...I like the compactness of this but not sure if it might be too small
I'm heading to Uk and was Hopi g to pick this up as it looks cheaper there
Any advice. Anyone....
Thanks

I use the PM size and find it to be perfect, but I don't carry a lot day to day. Wallet, accessories pouch, key pouch and maybe a few papers and small notebook and pill case and it's a perfect fit. I like my bags to be just the right size and dont like a lot of extra space for things to float around.

I personally found the pm to be too small so I went with the mm. I just found the mm size tone the perfect tote which is what I was looking for.

Pm is more of a purse and mm is a true tote. Having said that, pm still fits a lot since it doesn't have a zipper closure. I have both and love them both, just for different uses. I don't have a gm but that looks awesome for traveling tote/carry on.

Pm is more of a purse and mm is a true tote. Having said that, pm still fits a lot since it doesn't have a zipper closure. I have both and love them both, just for different uses. I don't have a gm but that looks awesome for traveling tote/carry on.

Agreed on the PM. Mine feels more like a purse which was what I wanted vs the MM. I don't carry that much so I have plenty of room left if needed. Do try them both out and you may be surprised by the PM. As for the GM, it is awesome. I take mine on every trip and absolutely adore it:biggrin: