New never full instant reveal and needs advice :)

Congrats fellow Northern Jerseyite!! Love the fuchsia lining. In regards to keeping cleaning, if I've noticed any dirt, I've used baby wipes to clean. I've had my NF in DA for about 1 year and it still looks like new and the patina just started and looks even.

So, so pretty! And agree with the above, no lotion and no rain until it patina's! ;)

very pretty!!! congrats :smile: I keep my patina clean by not wearing lotion on my hands when I wear my LV bags, and I store all my bags in their dustbags and boxes :smile: hope this helps!!!

I agree with the others. Stay away from lotion. And LMB will definitely help protect it.

Congrats, I really like mono. I concur, no lotions when you use her

thank you everyone! That definitely helps! I want to use it as a worry free bag.

Lovely! Congrats and best of luck with your vachetta :smile:

Congrats!

Very nice!!!

Gorgeous! I've sprayed my bags with Apple Brand Garde Rain & Stain Repellent but there are several products that serve the same purpose. Congrats on your lovely NF!

Love your bag!

Very pretty, congrats!

Thanks everyone! I love the interior color which made the decision of buying that much simpler! :P

Congrats fellow Northern Jerseyite!! Love the fuchsia lining. In regards to keeping cleaning, if I've noticed any dirt, I've used baby wipes to clean. I've had my NF in DA for about 1 year and it still looks like new and the patina just started and looks even.[/QUOTE

Thanks!! that's great to hear about your NF in DA. Hopefully mine will have the same results!:biggrin: