New Net-A-Porter Sale!

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
LOVE!
I should say though, it is so annoying to be browsing through the items, and to scroll down and see the "sold out" sign. Just take the merchandise off of the site so we don't see it.
arghhh.
They may restock the item or release it in case someone doesn't purchase their cart. Not sure though...

elfgirl

Collector of Shiny
Nov 21, 2009
not Maui, sadly
elfgirl.posterous.com
They may restock the item or release it in case someone doesn't purchase their cart. Not sure though...
^This. They leave it up because it lets you know that there is stock that is "potentially available" via returns or canceled orders. They only take things off the site once they're sure they won't get additional items in for sale.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Just got email confirmation that it is officially live:

Our U.S. end of season sale is now on!

Let your readers know they can enjoy up to 50% off all their favorite designers including Christian Louboutin, Isabel Marant, Balmain, Chloé, Stella McCartney, Rick Owens, Lanvin, Jimmy Choo, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent and many, many more...

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Humid USA
I just purchased two beautiful earrings!! I'm so excited! Debating if I should keep both or wrap up and give as a Christmas gift to my Mom:smile: