New Neo Alma PM or Lockme Ever BB

Bag_Lady_75

May 6, 2019
Ladies,

What are your thoughts? My hubby bought me a beautiful Soufflot bag for my birthday but it’s too similar to my Montaigne. I think I may return her. I really would like a black bag. Do you prefer the new Alma Neo PM or the LockMe Ever bb? Would love any thoughts or comments. EB6374CA-FC64-40EA-89B1-07AE3A9EAC5D.png64B5B985-3AB0-40E7-A46B-C2C58D888FBE.png

Last edited:
I have the Lockme Ever BB and I love it. The bag is extremely roomy and is very light. It's easy to carry and matches everything. The only con is that you need both hands to close the bag.

Reactions: Bag_Lady_75
I have the Lockme Ever BB and I love it. The bag is extremely roomy and is very light. It's easy to carry and matches everything. The only con is that you need both hands to close the bag.
Thank you for the info!! I had tried it on a few months ago and I loved it. I remember going to the boutique and immediately being drawn to that bag. One question..how is the leather holding up? I was a little worried about scratching but she wouldn’t be an everyday bag.

Thank you for the info!! I had tried it on a few months ago and I loved it. I remember going to the boutique and immediately being drawn to that bag. One question..how is the leather holding up? I was a little worried about scratching but she wouldn’t be an everyday bag.

It surprisingly holds up very well. So far, so good- no scratches and no rubbing. I also wear the bag as a cross body and don't baby it. I love it as it's very classy. It matches work clothes as well as casual clothes. Have worn it with a dress and also jeans and a white tee. If you love it, go for it- you won't regret it.