New Neimans, San Fernando Valley, CA??

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
I heard from the West Coast Akris rep who has been in the new Neimans in Topanga mall that they have a balenciaga handbag section in the new Neimans. I'm not sure if the store is even open yet...but I thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone knows for sure!

It's opening tomorrow and yes they are going to carry Bbags!! LA area gals (and guys!), there's a TPF meet on Saturday for lunch and shopping at Topanga in honor of the new NM! The group is meeting @ 11:30 at the Nordstrom Cafe.

Thanks, I was shocked (and even though i work at saks...intrigued). The way she made it sound was that they had a boutique...l'm guess like the boutiques in saks. make sure to give a full review when you get back!

I went on Saturday and it was crazy in Neimans. Very busy, but when I walked up to the bbag boutique there was no one there, not even people looking and I saw right away what I wanted (A red (ruby) city) I grabbed it, looked it over and bought it. By the time I left there were 5 other people looking at the bbags. There wasn't a huge selection, although this is the first time I had ever seen Balenciaga at a store so I'm not sure how selections normally are.

The colors they had (I'm not familiar with the color names, sorry) were dark purple, some light grey, a sage green, a nice dark blue and a few reds and purplish pinks.

I went on Saturday and it was crazy in Neimans. Very busy, but when I walked up to the bbag boutique there was no one there, not even people looking and I saw right away what I wanted (A red (ruby) city) I grabbed it, looked it over and bought it. By the time I left there were 5 other people looking at the bbags. There wasn't a huge selection, although this is the first time I had ever seen Balenciaga at a store so I'm not sure how selections normally are.

The colors they had (I'm not familiar with the color names, sorry) were dark purple, some light grey, a sage green, a nice dark blue and a few reds and purplish pinks.

Glad you got to go. Did you notice if they had any MakeUp Clutches or coin purses? Wheeeee! :woohoo:

Glad you got to go. Did you notice if they had any MakeUp Clutches or coin purses? Wheeeee! :woohoo:

I didn't pay to much attention to the accessories. I was with a male friend who was not in the least bit interested in being there, so I didn't take the time I would have liked to look around. I did see some wallets and a small pouch (coin purse?) but I might have missed a lot.

I didn't pay to much attention to the accessories. I was with a male friend who was not in the least bit interested in being there, so I didn't take the time I would have liked to look around. I did see some wallets and a small pouch (coin purse?) but I might have missed a lot.

Thanks! I guess I'm going to have to get myself out there one of these days.

Thanks for the update on the opening of the new NM! I am going to L.A. on Sat, Sept. 20th, so maybe it will have calmed down a bit by then! Going to check out that Bal department!! :yahoo: