New Neiman Marcus in CA w/ Chanel

mskitty

Mar 21, 2007
Today was the Grand opening of Neiman Marcus @ the Topanga Mall, did anyone stop by... please post details... I was not able to stop by, the parking was crazy, but I was itching to buy something and stopped by Nordstroms for my Chanel fix... Ladies were mentioning the Neimans set up was not as nice as the Nordstroms Chanel Boutique to the Nordies SA. Please post intel on the SA also... Look foward to reading everyones post

^^^ I went to the NM grand opening today at Topanga Mall. It was a madhouse there! The Chanel boutique has a weird, small, vertical setup. It definitely is not as pleasant as the Nordstrom one. The SAs were all very busy and stressed out, so I didn't get to know any of them. There were a lot of women who were making purchases or inquiries. The only bag that caught my attention was a GORGEOUS candy apple red crocodile (?) jumbo classic flap. OMG! I almost fainted. The other merchandise did not stand out too me, but I didn't get to take a very good look since all these people were pushing and shoving me at that point. LOL!

Last edited:
The Chanel store at NM definitely had less merchandise than Nordstrom's. The Chanel store at Nordstrom is filled with many styles of bags (definitely more selection than NM). I love the SA's at Nordstrom too (ask for Jackie if you ever decide to shop there).