New, need help spending Coach GC! Which CURRENTS are your fave?

Daffodil

Mar 28, 2010
Hello! Long time lurker, here! I was hoping ya'll could help me out.

My in-laws gave me a sizable gift card to Coach for Christmas and I'm only now getting around to spending it.

I'm trying to slowly build my non-existent bag collection and I'm overwhelmed by the choices on Coach.com. I've noticed a lot of you have hard to find bags on your list, but which are your CURRENT favorites? By current, I mean bags available in stores or on the website.

hello and welcome!!! The newest line in stores is the Kristin line. Most of us like thus line and probable would be very recommended since it's currently in stores. I personally like the Kristin tote and the Kristin rouched drawstring hobo. Both are beautiful bags made of a really soft leather that tends to look a little wrinkled.
There has been a lot of reveals in this forum. I'm sure some people here will give you more ideas but this is what I can think right now. Unless you want to wait a but for newer lines to come

It all depends on you...can I ask how much are you willing to spend??
It's true there is the Kristin line right now at the store and also there are Charm Totes
they are not that expensive..

I am loving the Poppy - pocket hobo, the XL spotlight

Kristen - drawstring large hobo

sydney - leather shoulder flap (boutique exclusive)

peyton - flap shoulder bag.

Thanks everybody!

I'd be willing to spend up to $800 on an amazing bag (including GC, but I'd like to keep it around $500). I like bags from the Kristen and Peyton lines and the Fall preview looks great too. Any other suggestions?

Do you have an outlet close to you??
If you are liking the Kristin Line I say go for it they are beautiful bags
If you like the Peyton Line I say hold on a week or two they will be going to outlets
and if you don't mind waiting for the Fall Line there will be some beauties around July

The Madison Hippie would be a great bag to check out. It's super lightweight and simple, yet still stylish.

I personally prefer the original Kristin line, which you might be able to find in the outlets.

Good luck deciding!