New Nano Speedy with detachable strap

I just ordered the Nano Speedy mono! It popped up on my wishlist and bought it!… need advice whether it’s still an in-demand item? I saw the hype months ago… I seem to be going smaller with my purses: loop mono and Pochette mini and DA. My Speedy 25b is seldom used.

Will there be a nano speedy in Monogram Empreinte leather coming out (edited: not the black/beige; Arizona/beige color Monogram Empreinte; I’m looking for the nano speedy size in all black or cream/even grey!)

Last edited:
Reactions: athousandmhiles24
Need some frank talking to and assurance guys! My local store has the nano I want (by checking via the US site), I cannot get there for couple hours. Called and messaged my SA, no response. Called client services, can only message the store but replies take 24-48hours. I know my SA had my name down for one when it comes in and sure others do to, but I’m just getting frustrated now with trying to get it :sad: I don’t want to drag my toddler there for nothing if it’s already gone! Help:panic:
Hey, it's been more than a month. I know you were desperately trying to purchase this.
I've seen quite a few YouTube vids of unboxing and reviews, so seems like the production has increased. Hope you find one soon, if not done so already. :smile:

Hey, it's been more than a month. I know you were desperately trying to purchase this.
I've seen quite a few YouTube vids of unboxing and reviews, so seems like the production has increased. Hope you find one soon, if not done so already. :smile:
I managed to get one a few weeks ago! I stalked the website like crazy for weeks and it finally popped up and I checked out in time. Totally worth it though :love:

Mine is similar. Enjoy your bag! This is my favorite out to bar/dinner bag- fits a lot and so easy to place next you on the chair or table. I use a small gold chain from one of my other LV bags with it.

View attachment 5658912
Thanks for the reply ladies. This is such a cute and hard to get bag. Even though there seem to be a small “missing stitch”, I will still chose to keep it. And using a gold chain is a good alternative for night use :smile:

Finally purchased mine from the boutique Curious if it’s recommended to Apple guard the treated vachetta, or is the treatment enough to prevent water spots? I live in the PNW ☔️

Finally, I can join you all!

After several PI (almost 70%) and no luck at all for the old Nano Speedy, I managed to get the new model from the LV website. But the payment through the website was not successful. I had to call the CS to get the payment link instead and got panicked a lot while waiting for the email to arrive.

Very happy to get her :smile:
E7128A09-B916-46F4-B79E-11E064D82FBA.jpeg