New "Nancy" Outlet line & MFF Tattersall

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I wanted to see the new line because it is my namesake - Here are pics from today - I do not have any prices - I was really not interested in the line. I kinda like the zebra and snake prints though.

CoachNancyline.jpg

Tattersal.jpg

I know someone who might like this even though it is MFF
Tattersalhat.jpg

The Nancy's aren't pictured here are they? Or am I just not seeing them? They were the look alikes of the Hampton's Carryalls from awhile back right?

All of the bags in the first picture are Nancys (the ones that look like Hamptons carryalls?) - there are even more Nancy styles - I did not get a pic. of them all.

They also had tattersall coats, scarves and maybe more - did not check it all out

Last edited:
Yup - makeup bag I think with kisslock but it seemed pricy to me - I love snakeskin looking stuff - forget the price but must have been too much for me or I would have bought it - they also have a nice black siggy swingpack with the snake in the middle and matching zip around wallets

Well - I am sure with a sexy name like Carmelita you will get an exciting bag named after you. I get stuck with blah - well - the black one is a nice conservative interview or work bag.

Wow thanks Nancy for the pics that bag doesn't do your name justice. You like edgy and different with a twist type of bags. That bag is for the library Nancy's not the past /present day Woodstock Nancy's.

Did you notice the price on the bracelets in the case under the cap? Thanks.