New "Nancy" Outlet line & MFF Tattersall

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
I wanted to see the new line because it is my namesake - Here are pics from today - I do not have any prices - I was really not interested in the line. I kinda like the zebra and snake prints though.

I know someone who might like this even though it is MFF

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
The Nancy's aren't pictured here are they? Or am I just not seeing them? They were the look alikes of the Hampton's Carryalls from awhile back right?

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
All of the bags in the first picture are Nancys (the ones that look like Hamptons carryalls?) - there are even more Nancy styles - I did not get a pic. of them all.

They also had tattersall coats, scarves and maybe more - did not check it all out

Last edited:

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
They're okay but I see why you're not particularly interested in them. They have yet to make my namesake bag. I like the tattersall bag & the hat!

Dec 20, 2006
NYC
I was just thinking the same thing. They look like Hampton bags to me. Anyway, I kind of like the gray/black snake makeup bag in the first pic. Is it a makeup bag?

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
Yup - makeup bag I think with kisslock but it seemed pricy to me - I love snakeskin looking stuff - forget the price but must have been too much for me or I would have bought it - they also have a nice black siggy swingpack with the snake in the middle and matching zip around wallets

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
Well - I am sure with a sexy name like Carmelita you will get an exciting bag named after you. I get stuck with blah - well - the black one is a nice conservative interview or work bag.

Aug 19, 2009
Wow thanks Nancy for the pics that bag doesn't do your name justice. You like edgy and different with a twist type of bags. That bag is for the library Nancy's not the past /present day Woodstock Nancy's.

Did you notice the price on the bracelets in the case under the cap? Thanks.