New My Burberry Perfume

Miss Burberry

Mar 22, 2013
Went to my nearest Burberry boutique on Friday and was greatly pleased by the new fragrance. The fragrance is nice and light; the gift set is also a wonderful value. My sales associate explained to me that the bottle cap is modeled after a button from the heritage trenches (Burberry is even molded into the bottom of the cap); she also explained that the bow is made of gaberdine and that the "My" is actually in the handwriting of Thomas Burberry. The mini bottle is a little sample my sales associate gave me to keep in my purse, and even the sample bottle has the same details.

Love the scent and the history in the product.

What do you all think of the new My Burberry fragrance? And the ads for the fragrance?

Attachments

MASEML

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
It's very pretty. My SA also said that the shape of the bottle is supposed to resemble the rain flap on a trench coat.

If I wasn't loyal to my perfume that I've used for 20 years, I'd buy it.

Congrats on your purchase!

Miss Burberry

Mar 22, 2013
Love it especially the look of the bottle and the history! I hope it smells as pretty as it looks.
I think it smells even better than it looks actually! Hope you love it as well.

It's very pretty. My SA also said that the shape of the bottle is supposed to resemble the rain flap on a trench coat.

If I wasn't loyal to my perfume that I've used for 20 years, I'd buy it.

Congrats on your purchase!
Thank you.

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
I believe if you buy it online at burberry.com you can get ur perfume bottle initialized with your initials. Loving Burberry so much these days.

Miss Burberry

Mar 22, 2013
I believe if you buy it online at burberry.com you can get ur perfume bottle initialized with your initials. Loving Burberry so much these days.

What a cute option! Love that they are doing that with pre-order items as well.