Mansur Gavriel New Multitude Mini Tote

canyongirl

O.G.
May 7, 2009
My first Mansur Gavriel bag, the mini multitude tote in camello. I haven't seen anyone post about this bag yet, so I wanted to share pictures. I just received it and the leather is gorgeous and smells divine! The inside is blush suede, and is so very dreamy. I wanted to neutral, understated bag and this one caught my eye. Love that it has a detachable strap and I can carry crossbody if I want. Very happy!

IMG_3811.jpg

image4 (1).jpeg

image3 (2).jpeg

image2 (5).jpeg

image1 (13).jpeg

image0 (1).jpeg

My first Mansur Gavriel bag, the mini multitude tote in camello. I haven't seen anyone post about this bag yet, so I wanted to share pictures. I just received it and the leather is gorgeous and smells divine! The inside is blush suede, and is so very dreamy. I wanted to neutral, understated bag and this one caught my eye. Love that it has a detachable strap and I can carry crossbody if I want. Very happy!

View attachment 4891430

View attachment 4891431

View attachment 4891432

View attachment 4891433

View attachment 4891434

View attachment 4891435
Gorgeous bag! I was just looking into this and also I'm not seeing a lot of reviews, how is it holding up?

I just got this bag in multiple colors - love it! It holds as much as my larger bags do, but the smaller size keeps everything upright and organized. I love it more than I thought I would (obviously), and I think the quality is great! I bought two of the fullsize multitude totes several months ago as work bags and they have held up beautifully. Great value for the $.