New Multicolore bag ? Sharleen

its posted here on post #305
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...aporean-lvoe-club-715722-21.html#post20677332

on my last visit to boutique I did see it in two sizes in the black mc color....the larger one has a zipper top....I thought it would make a great work back for me as I have a hard time buying a work piece because they always seem so conservative (im my own boss so basically I do not need to stick with the norm)....

its posted here on post #305
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...aporean-lvoe-club-715722-21.html#post20677332

on my last visit to boutique I did see it in two sizes in the black mc color....the larger one has a zipper top....I thought it would make a great work back for me as I have a hard time buying a work piece because they always seem so conservative (im my own boss so basically I do not need to stick with the norm)....

Thank you for that link :smile: It does look very much like the palermo. How's the size on the pm ? And what do you think of this bag ?

I just looked at the link as I'm contemplating getting my first MC! It's okay in my opinion, I sort of like how its much more understated then a lot of the other MC pieces with all their hardware and studs. Also, it looks pretty easy to wear and a little more mature to me then some of the other pieces. However, I doubt I'll buy that one... Pretty though.

Here is a picture of me modeling it! It is called the Sharleen GM. I am 5'6 for reference! This bag is SOOOOOOOO EYE CATCHING!!!!! I prefer the black one over the white one! :love::love::love::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Attachments

• 387883_10150483990867913_542352912_8875860_1629032056_n.jpg
    387883_10150483990867913_542352912_8875860_1629032056_n.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 4,610
Here is a picture of me modeling it! It is called the Sharleen GM. I am 5'6 for reference! This bag is SOOOOOOOO EYE CATCHING!!!!! I prefer the black one over the white one! :love::love::love::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Wow you look so fashionable wearing that bag! Did you end up purchasing it? Its larger than I thought based on previous pictures but you can pull it off.

No I didn't because the bag was $2,820 LOL! I ended up buying the Westminister GM instead BUT that doesn't mean that I won't get it HAHA! I am still drooling over it LOL! Thank you for your compliment! :smile:

No I didn't because the bag was $2,820 LOL! I ended up buying the Westminister GM instead BUT that doesn't mean that I won't get it HAHA! I am still drooling over it LOL! Thank you for your compliment! :smile:

I don't understand why the multicolor bags are always so expensive compared to the regular mono canvas bags. It seems unjustified and is probably one reason why the multicolor doesn't sell as well anymore. Congrats on your new Westminster! :smile:

Hi,

For those who have seen this bag in person, do you know if it comes with feet at the base? Also, in which stores/countries are you seeing the bag? Finally, as others have asked, do you know when the release date is?

Thanks so much!!