new multicolor?

A MC 4 Key Holder ... really? :wtf:

In both Black and White MC? :drool:

Do you know how much it will cost? :confused1:

Or when it is coming out? :shrugs:

* sorry for all the questions .... I just got really excited * :love:

Yes, a black one and a white one. I didn't ask the price...forgot. The SA said it would be limited and to get on now if I wanted one but I ended up getting the pomme. I may waitlist for the black for my other car keys. Ooops, and as for when it is coming out I think Fall because it was in the back of the Look Book with the new things like the new Vernis Clutch in the new color, new Onatah, etc.

I like the one of the left (of the screen)...:drool:

But, I think the price will be so highhhhhhhh.....

If you're talking about the largest, it's called the Rita and retails for $2020USD. It isn't one with the exotic trim, of course. Just a large hand held bag that also has a shoulder strap.
I think John said before retail on the other two are supposed to be around $1200 for the smallest called the "Marilyn" and almost $1800 for the mid-sized "Neo Audra".

There are 3 new MC bag coming out soon called the Neo Audra if I'm not mistaken. In PM, MM, and GM sizes. The MM and GM look like a mix between the Audra and Theda, along with corner leather patches like the Stephen.

Here's a pic:

NewMCbags.jpg
I love the middle one :yes: .

Just talked to SA again about the rita when she called to tell me my dentelle speedy gold and dentelle BH are available and she said that the Rita is scheduled for April 15th but it will likely get pushed to mid May.
I asked about the four key holder and she said she couldnt confirm anything past May but it definitely wasn't scheduled to be out in spring. Hope they have some new multi accessories out soon! :smile:

The multicolore multicles hits stores April 1st. They already received them in stock. Not sure of the price but my SA said less than $300 hopefully.

The other bags- Ursala, Marilyn and Rita are all in stock now also but none of the new multi can be sold until April 1st she said, but she can show any of it. So call your stores! :smile:

They are like the Theda, they won't stay for long...Grab them fast, I regret missing out on the Theda cuz I thought they were to stay..Cross my finger I'll come across a Theda in a second hand store one day maybe in HK since they have none here...