New Multicolor Fringe Speedy

May 23, 2006
chag said:
Oh my gosh!! Your speedy keyring is TDF!! I have the inclusion one! And the Panda sooo cute!! Have you worn your Frange alot?? I can't take it from the bottom of my closet until I find a way of introducing to my wonderful loving husband :roflmfao:
LoL same situation here, I do the same thing with my fiance:roflmfao: I hide and then I'm like " Baby! are you kidding? This bag is at least 6 months old, you never notice my cute bags and outfits:crybaby:"

And yes I use my speedy a lot :heart:

May 23, 2006
Oh and the panda is as far as I know available, you just need call the vuitton line they will locate one for you :P , the speedy is a christmas gift from my cousin , she got it from authentic_lv

hardLVcore!

formerly LVaddict!
May 15, 2006
Europe
I am young at heart and will carry my bags till I die! Some old ladies will have cats, i'll be surrounded by my LV's!

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
hardLVcore! said:
I am young at heart and will carry my bags till I die! Some old ladies will have cats, i'll be surrounded by my LV's!
Gorgeous!!! And your inclusion ring!! Looks fab together!!!!

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I love love love my fringe bucket, but it's still in repairs getting the bead replaced:crybaby:

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
LVLover said:
I love love love my fringe bucket, but it's still in repairs getting the bead replaced:crybaby:
OH Noooo! :Push: I am SO afraid of that!!! Do you wear it alot?? Or did it just get pulled on?

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
bagaddiction! said:
:tender: oh that should be easy Chag. Just tell him, "oh Dear, this old thing? its from the 70's cant ya tell by the fringe" lol:wlae: :wlae:
LoL!!! :yahoo::nuts::P