New Mulberry Bays

Deppaholic

O.G.
Feb 28, 2013
The new Bayswater on site looks like it has a metal handle? I really like the look of this bag. It just says elegant top handle. Wow, after getting a few in the Del Rey, now I am wanting this. It looks a bit more structured. I wish there was a store in Philadelphia so that we could actually see, smell and touch the them. Sigh...Does anybody have one yet?

There's a bayswater shoulder with a metal handle....

I saw these in Kingston all dumped on the floor while they we're redesigning the shelves , I should have took a photo for you all . It really did make me stop and think that all the money we pay out for bags and they are just dumped in a big pile at the shop

I saw these in Kingston all dumped on the floor while they we're redesigning the shelves , I should have took a photo for you all . It really did make me stop and think that all the money we pay out for bags and they are just dumped in a big pile at the shop

You should see a 'designer boutique' in Liverpool called Cricket (favourite of WAGs). The bags there (Bal, Celine, YSL etc) are mostly on the floor as you walk in and just crammed in on shelves. It's awful especially when you see the value of these bags!

I just discovered Mulberry by chance. Bought a fake on Ebay last fall :sad: Jubilee Bays. I love Mulberry and have 3 Del Rey's and 1 Polly now and 2 Bays, would love this, but it is a bit out of my price range. I really love the look of her. Not good with bags laying on the floor :sad:

Love the look and agree they are elegant! I just don't dress up so much, so I wouldn't do it justice wearing her. My daughter could be a stylist, she is so good at pulling an outfit together. Maybe it's the menopause, because I need clothes that I can rip off at any given minute. I would love to own one though!