New Mulberry Bay-bies!

Feb 2, 2009
I have a couple of new bags I'd like to share, I normally wait for the sale but knew there wasn't anything I wanted going in the sale this time & have been dithering over one particular new style of Mulberry. I wasn't keen on any of the new Johnny Coca bags to begin with but JC I take that all back, these ones are fab (imho anyway),
IMG_5121.JPG

It's a bit smaller than regular Bays, personally I think it's a fantastic size, when u open it it's huge, you certainly won't lose anything in there as it opens so wide, also the flap is not as long from front to back so doesn't get in the way when you flop it open. This bag has made me realise things that bother me about my regular Bays that I never even knew bothered me, it's so well thought out, just a shame it doesn't have feet but then again it's so much lighter but feels really good quality.

Reactions: Mayfly285 and Evia
The strap attaches to the back (ignore the tissue paper, I haven't peeled everything off yet lol), I thought it might flop forward due to how it's attached, it does tilt forward slightly if you pick it up by the strap only but not enough for stuff to fall out but it doesn't flop forward at all when worn. So many different ways to wear it too, wings in, wings out, hand or shoulder held, top flap in or out, I love it.

IMG_5135.JPG
IMG_5134.JPG
IMG_5137.JPG

The silver hardware is like a slightly brushed silver

IMG_5139.JPG