New Mulberry Bags

isuser

Jun 16, 2006
Hi girls,

I came across these in an Asian magazine and figured you girls would be interested in seeing them.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• mulberry1.jpg
    mulberry1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 390
  • mulberry2.jpg
    mulberry2.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 230
  • mulberry3.jpg
    mulberry3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 233
  • mulberry4.jpg
    mulberry4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 223
  • mulberry5.jpg
    mulberry5.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 209
oh, one more!

I've never seen these mini bags... but this picture was taken in japan back in April 2006, so maybe it's an asian version?

Attachments

• mini mulberry.jpg
    mini mulberry.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 195
Hi there. I'm in the UK and live close to the Mulberry HQ (where they have a fantastic factory shop). The minis are not new - Mulberry has done them for years and they come in all colours. They are quite often available at really reasonable prices at the outlet. They tend to be mini Bayswaters but they do minis in most of their main lines.

Hi there. I'm in the UK and live close to the Mulberry HQ (where they have a fantastic factory shop). The minis are not new - Mulberry has done them for years and they come in all colours. They are quite often available at really reasonable prices at the outlet. They tend to be mini Bayswaters but they do minis in most of their main lines.

:nuts: LUcky you!

Thanks for the info!! They are SOOO cute!!

The mini ones are called Ledbury (hope I remember it right...) and they have been around for some time. :smile: However, I really don't like the patent Bayswater and Roxanne. Patent does not agree with the the design IMO......it might just not be my preference.

wow thanks for posting this. anyone has any info on this bag?
attachment.php

thanks!

they are all Giles Deacon for Mulberry collection 2006. I personally love Mulberry, but the patent leather and the patchworky stripes on the metallic Bayswater are not really the style of Mulberry I so admire.