NEW Montaigne Empreinte GM Reveal

Here are additional pictures, one is in natural daylight and the ones on the couch are artificial light.

Attachments

• MONTAIGNEA.jpg
    MONTAIGNEA.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 912
  • MONTAIGNEB.jpg
    MONTAIGNEB.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 845
  • MONTAIGNEC.jpg
    MONTAIGNEC.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 844
OMG insane!!! I paid $1550 for my speedy emp. And, I am thrilled I have one, that will probably be my only one sadly. I can't justify paying over 2k for any bag of any kind! I still want that bag though...maybe if I win the lotto lol
Mandy, you really got steal on your emp 25, I believe there is no one selling on the price you got it. Yes, it is so crazy but I think the vernis and epi 's prices are more crazy than emp line.

I just got the new GM Montaigne, but I am not very happy with the customer service I received. If you cross reference this GM purse to the LV website and look at the detail, my purse looks just like the MM. Shouldn't it look exactly like their web picture? They told me all of the purses will all look different? Is that true? I own 3 other LV bags and am not an expert. Please help.It is a gorgeous bag though.
This bag is stunning!!

I think it looks gorgeous! I have one in the store waiting for me. I think your bag looks exactly the same as the one I saw and the mm as well! You can get a different depth of the lv print if you look for more bags. I personally like the deeper ones.

Mandy, you really got steal on your emp 25, I believe there is no one selling on the price you got it. Yes, it is so crazy but I think the vernis and epi 's prices are more crazy than emp line.

You are so right. I practically stole that bag LOL. Anyway. I agree with the cost of the others. The emp is a gorgeous leather. It's just a LOT of money. Like Chanel prices. I'm just not used to that for LV. At least not the LV bags I usually fall in love with.