New monogram noir Phenix or Estrela?

azngal

O.G.
Jun 12, 2010
Hi ladies - which bag should I get? I've been lusting over a monogram noir bag since not a fan of vachetta but not sure between the Estrela or the Phenox mm. I plan to use for work everyday bag. For those with Estrela, do you like yours?

Heading home from boutique. Got the Phenix in Noir! Pics to come when I get home. Compared to the Estrela, canvas is thicker and the bag is far more structured and "sturdy" as my hubby said.

Here are some quick pics I took of the Phenix MM in mono noir. I found the pm to be too small
As you can see the interior is all leather upper trim which covers the magnetic closure and microfiber interior so this bag is heavier than the Estrela. The top part of the bag is a magnetic so that probably adds weight. But with my full size wallet, mini pochette, cles, and keys inside doesn't feel too heavy to me. This bag will not collapse like an Estrela it will hold shape and there are 4 feet on bottom. Definitely see it in person because pics don't do it justice. I'm 5'4" and worn crossbody this bag hits me at the hip so barely can crossbody if you are taller you will need to add a longer strap. The PM version has a longer strap. There is one large pocket and two smaller pockets inside bag. I love it! And loved it more in person! The fuschia color is beautiful too but I'm using this for work so picked the black. IMO this is a great buy for the quality you get. The canvas is thick and the craftsmanship is definitely there. Oh and it's Made in Spain. All the ones in my store were and I'm in the US.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451887286.240245.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451887312.443547.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451887342.080019.jpg

Last edited:
Can the wings be pushed in to create a different look?First time im seeing this bag.Looks great.:smile:Im 5'4",,,if you dont mind can i see a modelling picture to see where the bag hits the hip.thanks.