New Monogram Canvas - what should I get?

Which new monogram canvas bag should I buy?

• MC Galliera PM

• Thames GM

• Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would have voted speedy except you have Fusain Idylle
I voted Galliera - for me, the proportions are better than the Thames GM. I love the Thames in PM size!

Do you no longer use your Hudson? As Kenzo said, it'd be a shame to sell because it's discontinued. But if you no longer love or use it, then of course sell :smile:.

My hudson was a workhorse for 5 years straight. Unfortunately in my early twenties, I could only afford that one bag! So it's been worn and tattered, and frankly not me anymore. I'm sellling it for two hundred less than most on ebay since it's not in great shape. Sad to see it go, because it was a Marc Jacobs bag, but it would be nice to get a nice new LV!

Love the look of the galliera. The magnetic closure snap works quite well so I am not too concerned about open top. But if depends on what you want.

Okay, so it seems like a dead heat between the speedy and the Galliera. So I went to the store today to try the Galliera. I didn't end up liking the MC Speedy 30 because I, for some reason, thought that all Speedys came with a strap like my Idylle.

I tried both the MC and the Azur on. Would anyone mind providing some feedback?

Thanks!

MCGalliera.jpg

AzurGalliera.jpg