New Monogram Canvas - what should I get?

Which new monogram canvas bag should I buy?

• MC Galliera PM

• Thames GM

• Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gal4Dior

O.G.
Nov 30, 2010
Hi ladies, I'm selling my monogram hudson pm so I can fund a new monogram canvas bag.

I'm stuck in trying to decide on which bag to buy:

Galleira PM
Thames GM
Speedy 30

I'm concerned about the Galliera because it's a tote and I would hate for the rain to get into any of the items of my purse.

I'm concerned about the Thames GM because it won't sit up like I would like for it to.

The other option would be to buy a monogram canvas speedy 30, but everyone has that bag, right?

Any opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated! ;)

Hi I have the Thames GM and it does stand up on its own I don't know about the Galleria though but the speedy is a great bag also.

Deepott, do you love your Thames GM? I tried it out in the store with all my stuff and when I zipped it closed it was crooked. I'm assuming it was because I put too much stuff in it? Do you have the same problem with your Thames? Thanks for the feedback! :smile:

Hi ladies, I'm selling my monogram hudson pm so I can fund a new monogram canvas bag.

I'm stuck in trying to decide on which bag to buy:

Galleira PM
Thames GM
Speedy 30

I'm concerned about the Galliera because it's a tote and I would hate for the rain to get into any of the items of my purse.

I'm concerned about the Thames GM because it won't sit up like I would like for it to.

The other option would be to buy a monogram canvas speedy 30, but everyone has that bag, right?

Any opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated! ;)

I should add that I just recently bought the Idylle Speedy 30 in Fusain, and I'm not sure if it makes sense to buy another speedy, especially ones so common.

Hi yes I really do love my Thames GM bag it is a really comfy shoulder bag and it stays of the shoulder without slipping as for the zip it is a little wavy but to tell you the truth I never notice it I think this happens to people when they over fill the bag but I do find that it fits quite a lot of stuff and because it has a wide opening its easy to see the contents anyway I am sure that you will love the bag I have had no regrets with it good luck to you.

I have the Galliera - love it! But the Speedy is classic. However, if you are concerned about the weather, why not buy Damier?

I figured I would get a monogram canvas because I have a damier ebene sistina and eva clutch. I thought since I was selling a monogram that I would replace it. Although the Galliera in Damier Azure does sound tempting! :biggrin:

I figured I would get a monogram canvas because I have a damier ebene sistina and eva clutch. I thought since I was selling a monogram that I would replace it. Although the Galliera in Damier Azure does sound tempting! :biggrin:

I Love Damier. I carried Mono for years and the minute the leather got a mark, I passed it off to a friend or family member. I just don't like the way the leather stains, even with just water... so I tried Damier and now I have tons of it, including luggage. My point - you can never have too much Damier and the Damier Galliera is Stunning! Wish I had that instead!:nuts: