New Monogram Canvas- Sept. 1st

Jan 30, 2009
I was in Louis Vuitton the other day, and the SA was showing me all the bags that were coming out on September 1st. One of them was a Monogram Canvas version of the Vernis Wilshire Boulevard bag. I don't know the name of it, but I think it came in 2 or 3 sizes. Would anyone be interested in these bags ?? I'm not sure if i want this or the Delightful.

Interesting.. did it look quite structured ? It's very different from the Delightful in that case.. also I assume the smaller sizes were hand held and the larger were totes ?

I love the Wilshire, but am thinking that two in my wardrobe is enough!

OP, definately get the Delightful. The Delightful is a staple for an LV wardrobe just like your Neverfull.

Thanks for sharing. Anyone has pics to share? I want to get a mono bag - unfortunately I could not get a trouville since it has been discontinued. This new mono bag sounds interesting.

There are pictures on the bag lounge but I already got harassed by a member on here for posting some pictures on here before so I will just post the link :rolleyes:

http://www.thebaglounge.com/showthread.php?t=8856&page=9

That is the link. The pictures are about half way down. It looks kind of cute! A nice alternative to the neverfull but it may look awkward on because of how small the straps are.

Do you know if the pics are available somewhere else? I'm not a member and can't see them.

Thank you SO much for the link!!!

I actually think it's cute. Seems interesting they are making an entire collection based around the wilshire model. Must be profitable ;)

I like it, but I can't see myself buying a bag with a vachetta bottom. Definitely need that vernis model, tho! yummy! ;)