New Monogram Bag - which one?

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone!
I’ve sold my Pochette Metis in Reverse and now I am thinking of getting a new monogram bag.
but idk which one!
Any suggestions?
Maybe the Noe BB, the nano speedy, Alma BB ..?
help :love: :flowers:

Reactions: Kookiliz
I have not seen the monogram with dark brown (or black trim-it is hard to see exactly what color the trim is). I looked on the LV website and could not find it. Where did you see this? I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: beautycase
I have not seen the monogram with dark brown (or black trim-it is hard to see exactly what color the trim is). I looked on the LV website and could not find it. Where did you see this? I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s black! It’s the Alma Bb in the world tour version!

What about the alma bb mono but also buy the mono adjustable strap? I love the alma bb but I dislike the strap length. I love the mono strap in general too. Or I would do Pochette Metis but in Monogram. I like the reverse a lot but I don't know if it feels as timeless as the Monogram to me. It's such a hard decision but I think you can't go wrong with any of them.

My husband surprised me with the empreinte noir version of the Pochette Metis recently so I'm still super excited about that bag. I had never considered it before but had seen it while traveling in Europe many years ago. Recently I tried it on in store and fell in love with it. I carry very few things but this fits all my essentials and a few extra things if I want to. I want to get a twilly/bandeau to attach the strap at some point. I love the Monogram PM with the bandeau too. sooo cute!

If I were to do a speedy it would be the B25. I love the way it looks handheld but it's nice to have the strap. I do wish it was a tad smaller but not as small as the nano...

I prefer bags that close so I wouldn't choose montaigne or neonoe. Although I think they are both very pretty too. I've heard people think the neonoe closes well but it would just always bother me.

Reactions: beautycase
What about the alma bb mono but also buy the mono adjustable strap? I love the alma bb but I dislike the strap length. I love the mono strap in general too. Or I would do Pochette Metis but in Monogram. I like the reverse a lot but I don't know if it feels as timeless as the Monogram to me. It's such a hard decision but I think you can't go wrong with any of them.

My husband surprised me with the empreinte noir version of the Pochette Metis recently so I'm still super excited about that bag. I had never considered it before but had seen it while traveling in Europe many years ago. Recently I tried it on in store and fell in love with it. I carry very few things but this fits all my essentials and a few extra things if I want to. I want to get a twilly/bandeau to attach the strap at some point. I love the Monogram PM with the bandeau too. sooo cute!

If I were to do a speedy it would be the B25. I love the way it looks handheld but it's nice to have the strap. I do wish it was a tad smaller but not as small as the nano...

I prefer bags that close so I wouldn't choose montaigne or neonoe. Although I think they are both very pretty too. I've heard people think the neonoe closes well but it would just always bother me.
Thank you for your answer! I also did think about that because I really like the monogram strap too and I also could wear it with my PA and Palm Springs mini. I’ve had the neonoe and sold it because it judt didn’t looked good as a crossbody on me!
In my collection I also own a speedy B25 DE.
My whole collection:
- Speedy B25 DE
- Pochette Metis empreinte freesia
- Neverfull mm DE
- PSM Mono
- PA Mono
- Gucci Marmont
- givenchy antigona Black

if I sold the Métis I’ve missing a bag in my collection so idk if the Alma Bb would be a good choice against the Métis ?