New Mono or Damier ebene releases

1. anyone know of any "normal" bags to be released soon. Meaning without patches, Christmas colors, or weird cartoons. I would like a new bag for fall but lately the only new normal bag released has been the Lymington

2. The Surene MM in monogram was just released. I like the look of it, and would love to see a modeling photo if anyone has it yet.

chloebagfreak and PamK like this.
  3. The Surenne MM is one gorgeous bag! Almost pulled the trigger on one last week, but decided to wait until Fall. Holds a lot without being too heavy. Very elegant!

chloebagfreak likes this.
  4. There was actually a thread with mod shots with the surene mm.

Monique10710 likes this.
  5. Thanks for starting this thread. The limited edition pieces are beautiful to look at but I prefer purchasing the more normal/classic bags and accessories too.

MWTexan and jill39 like this.
  6. I did get the speedy b time trunk as I simply love this collection! But in general I stick to classics and everyday bags.

7. I’m surprised they haven’t put pumpkins on a Halloween LE Damier ebene speedy and Alma B.B. with orange leather trim and pumpkin seed cotton lining yet. Let’s hope for some normal classic bags soon.

ambicion6, MWTexan and BleuSaphir like this.
  8. Yes unfortunately it’s time for LV to find a new designer.

ambicion6, SuziZ, cbarrus and 3 others like this.
  9. I hate to beat a dead horse on how disappointed I've been with releases lately. but sometimes I feel like they put a few things out there like how silly can we make this and see how many people will buy it because it's a new release and LV.

10. Lol and t they sell oddly enough.

11. I would also like more classic monogram and ebene bag for guys. Most stuff that are new in the men lines, I just don't fancy enough for me to trigger to want to have it.