new mono men's tote OR damier geant cougar ?

fredbelgium

Oct 7, 2006
hi guys,

i want a new bag but i'm on the fence between the new mono men's tote (already have the damier naviglio) and the damier geant cougar.

i like the sporty look of the cougar and i can hang a damier geant cle to the hardware but the mono tote is very urban and more sophisticated.

What do you think ?

fred

i've been wanting the black Geant Couguar for a while now. the only thing stopping me from getting it are the handles. they're a bit too short to carry on the shoulder when im wearing a jacket. and i already have a couple of hand-held totes already. i've got my eye on the Damier Beaubourg which seem to have addressed this issue with longer handles. just waiting for them to arrive.

now, if they made the Beaubourg in Damier Graphite.... :drool:

Gosh, I love the Beaubourg! But... I love the Cougar too... I will get three of them If I have unlimited budget :P

VUITTON_BOY
www.friendster.com/lvholic

oh, i like both. hmmmm...just get both! hahahaha...:graucho: bad...i am sure i am of no help. but for me, i guess it depends on the look you are after OR the look you are more likely to be. rugged or sophisticated? because both bags really ARE nice. good luck!

Not a cougar fan. I don't like the zipper on top. But if you are in a place where pickpockets may be near, or if you're not a very cautious person,it could be a good thing. Also, will you be carrying heavy thing or light things? Because, if heavy, the shoulder option may be more useful than tote only.