New Mommy, New Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I went to Jeffersonville's Prime Outlet yesterday. I was so happy that I found something that is huge enough for me to put my stuff and my baby's stuff. Of course they have the diaper bag, and that was what hubby wanted me to get. For me its too heavy and well, I just don't like diaper bags in general :smile:

So presenting to you, my Soho Pleated Signature Business Tote. MSRP: 398.00 it was on sale for 199.00 plus they were giving away 20% in the store so 159.20 is the total plus I have a dog collar that I was going to exchange to a bigger size however, i was told that dog collar's are already discontinued! Dog collar was 29.00 so I end up paying 130.20 plus tax.

Finally the pictures :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice! Enjoy!

3. ;)Congrat's on both, the bag and being a new Mom.....Enjoy, that is a pretty bag!!!!

4. Great Find! Enjoy your new bag and baby!

5. Cute! Much nicer than a diaper bag! Congrats!

6. Thank you :biggrin: I was going to get the leather version of this but its heavy too..I am a tiny woman lol.

So anyway, my friend from NJ who had no outlet nearby asked me to get her, her first coach, she is also a mommy of two. She only want to spend $100, so I took a few pics for her to choose...I might as well post them here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and she ended up on this, which is basically a smaller version of mine.

[​IMG]

7. congrats on being a new mommy and getting a new bag! I love that style!

8. Congrats! I dont like diaper bags either. So I usually stuff a couple of diapers in my bag, or now I can just use another coach bag!

9. I like that! I almost picked that up when I was at the outlet yesterday, but since I already had an arm full of stuff, I didn't. Very cute!

10. Thank you again :biggrin: I also wanted to share these keyfobs that I've collected recently.
    [​IMG]

Hubby bought these 2 last christmas:
    [​IMG]

Hubby's first and only coach for our new VW Tiguan car key:
    [​IMG]

..and I just prettify my new tote:
    [​IMG]

11. I saw those at my outlet, very nice!

12. She looks so cute all dressed up! Great fob collection too!

13. very cute congratz!!

14. Thanks, and thanks to ebay :yahoo:
    I've stalked the strawberry, koi fob, and cherry fob forever. Oh, and I have the rooster fob as well but its in my car key and would love to get that poppy girl keyfob too, maybe when i get my pce cards.

15. wow thanks for the pics. Love the new bag, I seem to reach for totes alot myself.

LOVE the fish fob, I really need to find me one of those.