New momma to a Lambskin LE BOY with RHW. What are your tips?!

alyssalenore

@ALYSSA.LENORE
O.G.
Jan 27, 2013
Last week I was in Paris with my boyfriend to celebrate our 5 year anniversary a little early. I brought home with me a Chevron Le Boy (New Medium) with RHW from 31 Rue Cambon.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459275292.324533.jpg

This has been my dream bag for a while now and I just want to know if any of you TPFers have any tips/tricks for maintaining the beauty of your lambskin bags and any definite dos/donts when wearing the bag.

Thanks in advance!!

[emoji173]️

My goodness this is really chic and gorgeous!! I've been dreaming of a Chanel boy too, but was considering a small. Would love some mod shots. I'm also wondering if the chevron lamb boy wears better than quilted or chevron lamb flap.

Happy anniversary!! :heart:

Wow! What a gorgeous boy! There are lots of threads here about taking care of lambskin! Use the search tool to the right of the page to help you filter! Enjoy!

My goodness this is really chic and gorgeous!! I've been dreaming of a Chanel boy too, but was considering a small. Would love some mod shots. I'm also wondering if the chevron lamb boy wears better than quilted or chevron lamb flap.

Happy anniversary!! :heart:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459288842.205821.jpg

Thanks so much!
I'm also 5'6.5" if that helps!

Wow Congrats on your anniversary and the new boy! Its beautiful on you! I'm also loving the trainers and your style! Very chic��

Cool model shot!!! This size looks just perfect on you! Congrats to your new boy & anniversary ! [emoji323][emoji322]

Your mod shot looks amazing....Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

This looks excellent on you!!! Love it. I need one now. Congrats again!

Thanks so much everyone! [emoji173]️