New Modern Chain-opinions Needed Please

I would love to see what it looks like on someone.
Could you possilby post a modeling pic!

I just used it for the first time today...No Turning back now,:wtf: unless something goes wrong of course. From this point on I'm not going to even think about the $2250 +tax I spent on it:throwup:

Here is a modeling pic. Please keep in mind I am 5'2 105 lbs. Also, I will try to post a better pic. Sorry about the bad pic, I'll try to post a better picture soon. I had to use my camera phone because my camera battery is still missing. If I dont find it soon, someone is going down:boxing: (dont you just love all those smilies) LOL

Attachments

• Chanel pic.JPG
    Chanel pic.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 127
I love it on you! Is yours the small size ($2250) or the bigger size? I have the small size. I haven't used it out of the house yet, still kinda worried about the chains slipping. Did you have problems using it today?
The pics just don't do this bag justice! Enjoy!

I love it on you! Is yours the small size ($2250) or the bigger size? I have the small size. I haven't used it out of the house yet, still kinda worried about the chains slipping. Did you have problems using it today?
The pics just don't do this bag justice! Enjoy!

It says large on the tag... The only smaller one I saw was the flap. It actually didnt bother me today. It didnt slip at all. Maybe it depends on what you are wearing. I was wearing a cotton shirt( the one in the picture). But I also crossed the chains...I was on cloud nine today....I am really in love with it...For a few reasons. Because it is HOT, its my first and my Husband bought it for me...How much did you pay for yours may I ask? ( I know horrible picture)

oops sorry I think I read that wrong. You are referencing 2250 to the small? That is what I paid..So I guess the larger one would be the Jumbo size maybe? I honestly didnt notice a bigger one

That bag looks fabulous!

It's interesting, because the older MCs do not slip from the shoulder. Is it because they are so heavy or because the new straps are a more slippery material?

I love the look of this bag, but someone at Chanel told me they have issues with the chain coming apart.

Well if that happens...I probably never buy another Chanel again, if it is not taken care of. My SA told me that if anything ever happens she will take good care of me. I am trusting her. I havent seen anyone complain about the customer service and I am sure she would want me to be a returning customer..So the heck with it... what do I have to loose............. other than 2250+tax:throwup:

Well if that happens...I probably never buy another Chanel again, if it is not taken care of. My SA told me that if anything ever happens she will take good care of me. I am trusting her. I havent seen anyone complain about the customer service and I am sure she would want me to be a returning customer..So the heck with it... what do I have to loose............. other than 2250+tax:throwup:

The way I heard it, Chanel is aware of the problem and in case your bag has this problem (and hopefully it won't), they will take it back. And it looks great on you too!

Looks so cute on you, congrats! I wonder if the single chain on the flap bag will stay on the shoulder better...

I have an Isabella Fiore double strap and that one slips off of me too. It doesnt happen to my single strap bags. So I am not sure about the single Modern chain. Both straps dont slip just one. and actually I noticed when I put stuff in it, it made it seem more secure than when I just had the paper in it.

I'd say you keep it:it looks fabulous on you :yes:and since you love it so much why not?plus that it's of sentimental value since it's your first and bought by your DH! if there's a problem with the bag like the chain falling apart you can always return it, it won't be your fault and you have a year warranty!:yes:just keep your receipt of purchase in a safe place!;)

I love this bag as well but passed on it the other day because the chain easily falls off and I have the Rock and Chain flap bag and the bronze coco cabas so the S.A. thought it was too similar being it's so trendy. But I love the look of the bag. So if the chain doesn't bother you keep it. I also like that it's all black and will match everything. If I didn't have my other two I might have bought it.