New Modern Chain-opinions Needed Please

luvmbj

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Okay...I had previously posted about this bag that I just got a couple of days ago. Alot of people replied and confirmed my same thought on it...That IT IS totally HOT!!

But now, I really need to get opinions on this chain. It is VERY light weight...Maybe too much that I fear it is not going to hold up.Or that it will crack or break off completely. The other concern is that one slides of the shoulder a bit too easy unless you cross them at the shoulder or hold onto them...I know that Chanel offers a 1 yr warranty, but with my luck it will break on the 366th day!

Help:hysteric:

Attachments

• CHANEL BAG2.JPG
    CHANEL BAG2.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Chanel Bag.JPG
    Chanel Bag.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 117
i think its very cool but agree with you on the weight, I was really suprised at how light the chain was! But test it out, if you get too worried return it. What is the retail may I inquire, I forgot to check??

i think its very cool but agree with you on the weight, I was really suprised at how light the chain was! But test it out, if you get too worried return it. What is the retail may I inquire, I forgot to check??

It was $2250. I am afraid to use it. Because they said if I do I cant return it. So thats why I am trying to get some info on this chain from all you experts.:supacool:..
Did I mention this was my first:yahoo:

Thanks!

LOL!

relax hun, its Chanel. Quality is their motto! I highly doubt the bag will tear apart if you put two medical books in it.

so, enjoy the fruit of your labor! no more worries ok?

I just spoke with the SA at South Coast Plaza. Elenor. She is really nice and said if something goes wrong that she will take good care of me....I feel a little better...So Maybe I will snip the tag off today! Heck, maybe I should were it with the tag...Just kidding...hehehehe

:nuts: