New Modern Chain-opinions Needed Please

luvmbj

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Okay...I had previously posted about this bag that I just got a couple of days ago. Alot of people replied and confirmed my same thought on it...That IT IS totally HOT!!

But now, I really need to get opinions on this chain. It is VERY light weight...Maybe too much that I fear it is not going to hold up.Or that it will crack or break off completely. The other concern is that one slides of the shoulder a bit too easy unless you cross them at the shoulder or hold onto them...I know that Chanel offers a 1 yr warranty, but with my luck it will break on the 366th day!

Help:hysteric:

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Jul 10, 2007
I think its HOT!
I have to cross my straps on my GST or it totally falls off - and thats not a problem at all.
I say if you love it - then you need it!
Keeper!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
it's gorgeous!

I cross almost every one of my straps when there's 2 off them, no problem for me!:biggrin:
I'd keep it.

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
i think its very cool but agree with you on the weight, I was really suprised at how light the chain was! But test it out, if you get too worried return it. What is the retail may I inquire, I forgot to check??

luvmbj

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
i think its very cool but agree with you on the weight, I was really suprised at how light the chain was! But test it out, if you get too worried return it. What is the retail may I inquire, I forgot to check??

It was $2250. I am afraid to use it. Because they said if I do I cant return it. So thats why I am trying to get some info on this chain from all you experts.:supacool:..
Did I mention this was my first:yahoo:

Thanks!

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
LOL!

relax hun, its Chanel. Quality is their motto! I highly doubt the bag will tear apart if you put two medical books in it.

so, enjoy the fruit of your labor! no more worries ok?

luvmbj

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
I just spoke with the SA at South Coast Plaza. Elenor. She is really nice and said if something goes wrong that she will take good care of me....I feel a little better...So Maybe I will snip the tag off today! Heck, maybe I should were it with the tag...Just kidding...hehehehe

:nuts: